[asterisk-r2] E1/R2 on TE121B Digium Card

Rayan (m0wKz) Pepito ryn_pp2 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 20 20:24:34 CDT 2009

Hi Alex,

good morning and thanks for your reply.
we talked with our telco and said they will give the details today.
we don't know much about the line and the modem they provide.
they just said that it is an E1/R2 CAT5 cable (RJ45), they also said that it is already up.

will inform you more about the details later.
again, thank you.

Rayan G. Pepito
Junior Research and Development Engineer
Alliance Outsourcing and Software Development, Inc.
E-Mail  : r_pepito at alliance.com.ph
: ryn_pp2 at yahoo.com
URL     : www.alliance.com.ph

"Life is not how to survive the storm but how to dance in the rain.:D"