[asterisk-r2] E1/R2 on TE121B Digium Card

Alexandre Cavalcante Alencar alexandre.alencar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 08:22:58 CDT 2009

Hi Rayan, good morning,

I think you are using a Balun to convert ballanced/unballanced (or you
telco give you a RJ48C interface?). Did you checked if you Balun RX
cable is connected to modem TX and Balun TX connected to modem RX?
                                                RX      Coax       TX
+-------------+        CAT5e
+--------------------------+-------------+  Telco CCI
| Asterisk +[E1]---------------[Balun]                            |
                                                TX      Cables     RX

(if gmail blows up thing, copy and past to a text editor)

If this setup is correct, check with your telco provider...

--
Alexandre C Alencar (Skarmeth)
http://blog.alexandrealencar.net/