[asterisk-r2] Missing files in mfcr2-1.4

Daniel A. Veiga dveiga at advtechnology.com.ar
Sun Apr 5 15:38:49 CDT 2009

I recently downloaded mfcr2-1.4 using:

svn checkout http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/moy/mfcr2-1.4
mfcr2-1.4

When trying to compile I found there are two files missing:

- channels/ring_tone.h
- channels/busy_tone.h

I downloaded version 1.6 and got them, as they are only definitions on
how ring and busy tones should be. I'm attaching them so someone with
write access to the svn can upload them.

Bye,

                            Ing. Daniel A. Veiga
                             ADV Technology SRL