[asterisk-r2] Problem with R2 - PSTN>Asterisk>PABX

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 23:04:28 CDT 2008

You need to enable debug logging.

In /etc/asterisk/logger.conf

Read the comments there and enable all the levels of logging.

In /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf or chan_dahdi.conf, depending on what you
have, specify mfcr2_logging=all

Then reproduce the problem and post the relevant logging here.

Moy

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 10:50 PM, Diego Valente <infdiego at gmail.com> wrote:
> I ask that ignores the last e-mail and recasts again my request for help.
>
> It was to be directed to all the list, but due to a mistake I do not
> follow the rules.
>
>  My sincere apologies
>

> I have implement the arterisk with openr2, I am using this tolologia
>
> PSTN>>> Asterisk>> PABX>>> analog phone, I´m use a digium TE220 (with
> 2-E1).
> When the connection originates from the PSTN to the PABX, the phone
>
> rings, but the connection(call) drops so it is served and when the
> rise PABX is for the PSTN connection(call) also drops so it is served.
>
> A notification appears in the log "Notice [1413] Far End disconnected.
>
> Reason: Normal Clearing," Please Help me.
>
> Again I apologize to all
>
> []´s
>
> --
> Diego Valente

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire