[asterisk-r2] Problem with R2 - PSTN>Asterisk>PABX

Diego Valente infdiego at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 22:50:46 CDT 2008

I ask that ignores the last e-mail and recasts again my request for help.

It was to be directed to all the list, but due to a mistake I do not
follow the rules.

 My sincere apologies

I have implement the arterisk with openr2, I am using this tolologia

PSTN>>> Asterisk>> PABX>>> analog phone, I´m use a digium TE220 (with
2-E1).
When the connection originates from the PSTN to the PABX, the phone

rings, but the connection(call) drops so it is served and when the
rise PABX is for the PSTN connection(call) also drops so it is served.

A notification appears in the log "Notice [1413] Far End disconnected.

Reason: Normal Clearing," Please Help me.

Again I apologize to all

[]´s

--
Diego Valente