[asterisk-r2] Problem MFCR2 synchronism

Diego Valente infdiego at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 08:09:44 CST 2008

Hi Tanks for your help

Making the change from "span = 2,1,0" to "span = 2,2,0" but
unfortunately it did not work. The strange thing is that when we
connect the cable from the PSTN E1 in the PABX, it synchronizes the
same time, without needing to reboot, but not the asterisk.
There is how to debug span and learn something?
Please, I really need a lot of help.

Diego Valente