[asterisk-r2] Problem MFCR2 synchronism

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 07:49:26 CST 2008

Unfortunately for you, this is not a problem at the R2 level, so there
is not much we can say besides that something is wrong either with
your connections or your configuration. You say that your span 1 is
connected to the PSTN, then you should not use

span=1,0,0,cas,hdb3

But

span=1,1,0,cas,hdb3

Using 0 in the second number means the telco should be a slave to you,
and that's not the case. Read the comments in zapte.conf.sample, and
then the other span would become:

span=2,2,0,cas,hdb3

Moy

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 7:40 AM, Diego Valente <infdiego at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please someone help me
>
> I'm having a problem on my server with Asterisk OpenR2. The server is
> installed between the PSTN (EMBRATEL) and the PBX (MONYTEL). The SPAN1
> interface with the PSTN (mfcr2) and SPAN2 is interface with the
> switchboard.
> The SPAN1 and SPAN2  is
>
> Span=1,0,0,cas,hdb3
> Span=2,1,0,cas,hdb3
> Cas=1-15:1101
> Cas=17-31:1101
>
> Span=2,1,0,cas,hdb3
> Cas=32-46:1101
> Cas=48-62:1101
>
> In Zttool show span2:
>
> Current Alarms: Yellow/Red/Rec  (and randomly – Red/Rec)
>        (1-31)
> TxA 1
> TxB 1
> TxC 0
> TXD 1
>
>        (1-31)
> RxA 0
> RxB 0
> RxC 0
> RxD 0
>
> many thanks to all
>
> Diego  Valente
> BRAZIL – São João da Boa Vista-SP

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire