[asterisk-r2] OpenR2 installation in portuguese and english

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 16:23:44 CST 2008

Hello people,

Alexandre's blog has been the main source of information in portuguese
for openr2 (http://blog.alexandrealencar.net/), including an
up-to-date guide to install openr2. I want to share with you a white
paper about openr2 that was written by Jim Van Meggelen, one of the
authors of "Asterisk - The future of telephony". The paper is
available in both, Portuguese and English.

http://www.sangoma.com/data/docs/MFCR2_and_Sangoma_Portuguese.pdf
http://www.sangoma.com/data/docs/MFCR2_and_Sangoma_English.pdf

My own guide (more extensive and detailed than the white paper) will
be finished soon, I will let you know when and where you can get it.

Moy

--
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire