[asterisk-r2] RES: RES: DTMF Setup

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 07:43:18 CST 2008

I don't think so, since most likely you are still using the
libopenr2.org SVN, and the public SVN has moved on to google code.
Read the instructions in the libopenr2.org site.

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 7:35 AM, Cordeiro, Marco
<marco.cordeiro at globalstar.com.br> wrote:
> Is it available at the svn server for svn checkout from my current version??
>

> Marco

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire