[Asterisk-i18n] revision of 'say'

Péter Gervai grinapo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 07:12:33 MST 2006

On 6/16/06, Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com> wrote:
> > What happened since? Looking at the proposed config file the idea
[...]
> http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/trunk/configs/say.conf.sample

Oh-kay, but I am not really able to see what the trunk is, I mean,
whether this functionality is available in any of the released
(stable?) versions or not. I see this one was committed a while ago
but cannot see anything in the changelog (of which there are at least
two :) one in the svn and one in the download area), nor in say.c.

So... is this available in either release version, or shall I grab the
trunk and pray for it not to fall apart? ;)

> > ps: in fact it is so easy, here's the hungarian one
> >
> > [hu]
> > _X => digits/${SAY}
> > _N0 => digits/${SAY}
> > _[1-2]X => digits/${SAY:0:1}n, say:${SAY:1}
> > _[3-9]X => digits/${SAY:0:1}, say:${SAY:1}
> > _XXX => say:${SAY:0:1}, digits/100, say:${SAY:1}
> > _XXXX => say:${SAY:0:1}, digits/1000, say:${SAY:1}
> > _XXXXXXX => say:${SAY:0:1}, digits/million, say:${SAY:1}
>
> Have you tested this? I figure that a patch in the mantis (under
> "internationalization" would be welcomed.

The question connects to this question above, too, as I am not able to
test it unless I have a way to. :) I try to get the trunk but I do not
really dare to put it on the live server...

Apart from that the fragment above was created based on my original
perl number-saying code (which I can provide if anyone desires), and I
believe it should work. I try to test it on trunk.

If works, I'll write date and enums too.

If it wasn't included yet, is there a way to tell when is this
expected to appear in the released version?

Peter