[asterisk-ha-clustering] Asterisk clustering and transferring calls

Watkins, Bradley Bradley.Watkins at compuware.com
Tue Apr 21 18:25:14 CDT 2009

Yeah, that was it.  Is Asterisk giving you an specific error message?
What I *suspect* is happening is that it's matching the domain in the
REFER message and assuming it must be local but can't find it.   You may
have to configure different local domains in sip.conf in order to fool
chan_sip.  But that's just my gut feeling, I can't remember the code
well enough off-hand to say for sure.

- Brad