[asterisk-ha-clustering] Asterisk clustering and transferring calls

Brent Thomson bthomson at getjive.com
Mon Apr 20 11:12:30 CDT 2009

Watkins, Bradley wrote:
> Have you configured a domain in chan_sip for these back-end Asterisk
> machines?  This should work if so.  If not, then I would consider it a
> bug.

I have the same fromdomain in all the PBXs' sip.conf files. I also have
domain=foo.example.com,outgoing (where foo.example.com = the domain
phones make calls on). The outgoing context is there and functions
correctly in all other circumstances. Asterisk still doesn't attempt to
contact another PBX when a REFER comes in.

Are these the things you meant when you asked if I had a domain
configured for chan_sip? Is there anything else?

-Brent