[asterisk-ha-clustering] Asterisk clustering and transferring calls

Yehavi Bourvine +972-8-9489444 YEHAVI at VMS.HUJI.AC.IL
Sat Apr 18 13:41:00 CDT 2009

> Thanks for the suggestion. The load balancer looks interesting for other
> reasons, but it doesn't appear to solve the problem I've run into. My
> issue is specific to transferring calls that have been set up on
> different Asterisk instances  because of the load balancing. I'm trying
> to decide if I need to keep a particular phone from ever having calls on
> multiple PBXes or if there's a way to get the PBXes to handle REFERs to
> channels they don't own a little more gracefully.
>
> -Brent

I don't know whether this is feasible in your case or not, but what about
level-7 load balancers? Usually, once they've directed an IP to a secific
server they will continue doing so as long as the server is up.

                                                     __Yehavi: