[asterisk-ha-clustering] Asterisk clustering and transferring calls

Brent Thomson bthomson at getjive.com
Sat Apr 18 12:32:01 CDT 2009

Yehavi Bourvine +972-8-9489444 wrote:

> I haven't done such a thing yet, but I suspect that the new load balancer on
> OpenSIPS 1.5 might solve your problem.

Thanks for the suggestion. The load balancer looks interesting for other
reasons, but it doesn't appear to solve the problem I've run into. My
issue is specific to transferring calls that have been set up on
different Asterisk instances  because of the load balancing. I'm trying
to decide if I need to keep a particular phone from ever having calls on
multiple PBXes or if there's a way to get the PBXes to handle REFERs to
channels they don't own a little more gracefully.

-Brent