[asterisk-ha-clustering] Queue clustering

Gaetan Duchaussois gduchaussois at datapartner.cl
Thu Mar 6 13:06:30 CST 2008

We gave up with the idea of the load balancing since it seems too hard.
We plane to use Active/Passive High Availability. Which will occur when
the primary server is that all waiting call will be cut as the E1 will
go down.
So we will just have to relogin the agents. Sharing the queue implicate
that all datas for the queue as the agents, the order in queue are in a
shared structure as a database or a net mount and I don't know
sufficiently asterisk internals to catch if it could be done.

Gaëtan