[asterisk-ha-clustering] asterisk features in a active/active load balancing scenario

Edgar Guadamuz eguadamuz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 18:24:46 CST 2008

Hi all,

Let suppose that we have a two-boxes asterisk system with
load-balancing. Which application would be able to execute from a
server to the other?

For example, I'm sure that call parking will run, as all that you do
is transfer the call to a parking lot (a extension like 700) and the
Dial to that extension. I don't see any trouble with this, as you can
Dial to the extension from the second asterisk box.

In the case of conference with meetme, it wouldn't be troubles either,
because it is also Dial to a special extension.

What about other features, which have you had issues?