[asterisk-ha-clustering] The results of your email commands

Ricardo Carvalho rjcarvalho at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 08:38:13 CST 2008

Since you use MySQL 4, I assume you can't do replication in a Master/MAster
scenario; so, how do you manage CDR records? Call accounting is written to
the same table DB? If yes, how do you do it?
You use SER to route calls by static routing or do you use balancing through
different priorities in DNS SRV records?
How can it be possible for instance to pickup a call that is ringing in one
phone registered in one server using a phone registered in the other server?
Do you use DUNDI for that?

Regards,
Ricardo Carvalho.