[asterisk-ha-clustering] The results of your email commands

Ella Wright netgirl1969 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 08:23:21 CST 2008

Hello
    My scenario is like this:
    AudioCodes GW
    Two * production machines
    Extensions Ranges split between both * production systems.
    Mysql 4.1
    Asterisk BE 1.2
    SER 0.9
    Sync and transaction scripts to maintain data inetgrity.
    clients can register to either server.  SER is used for routing. If a client cannot get to it's primary server, it is then re-routed to the second server.
    This scenario has been up and running for over 1 year now with no issues.