[asterisk-ha-clustering] Asterisk with LVS

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Sun Feb 24 16:42:21 CST 2008

> I had considered LVS as a load balance system for N asterisk cluster,
> but it seems to be better use OpenSER, as it is stateless and faster.

Yep, I've plans to use SER to load balance the SIP side of things, but we have a lot of clients with local asterisk boxes wanting to use IAX, so I need to find some method of effectively load balancing those as well. Looking at the options, LVS seems to be the best bet (at least until iax-proxy has seen more development).

Regards,

Chris
For full contact details visit http://www.minotaur.it