[asterisk-ha-clustering] Asterisk with LVS

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Sat Feb 23 12:57:13 CST 2008

Greetings list,

Has anyone tried running asterisk in an LVS cluster setup where connections are passed to any one of n machines in the cluster?

I've run asterisk with heartbeat/drbd in a failover scenario, but not tried it in an LVS setup before.

Any caveats to be aware of? If anyone's got any config files I could use as a starting point I'd be most grateful...

Regards,

Chris
For full contact details visit http://www.minotaur.it