[asterisk-gui] Testers needed...

bob yang learnin9 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 08:21:11 CDT 2011

hi,all:
   I installed the asterisk-GUI from svn trunk on the FreeBSD 8.2 system,I
found an issue.please see the following.
   asterisk can register the other SIP system successfully and the remote
SIP system UDP port is not 5060。but call failed if try to call the remote
SIP system. If the SIP system udp port is 5060,the call will be successful.
   why?