[asterisk-gui] Testers needed...

Greg Nutt gregory at nutt.ca
Wed May 4 16:22:53 CDT 2011

I'm using svn GUI with 1.8.3.2 at home. I'd really like to see the voice menus page working properly. Each step in voice menus presently is associated with s extension but should rather be a definable extension. I made a patch that almost accomplishes it but appears to have broken when I created the diff.

Sent from my iPhone