[asterisk-gui] New user of *-gui and having an issue

Kris Douglas kdouglas at resolveit.co.uk
Wed Feb 9 13:03:24 CST 2011

Hello everyone, we are thinking of moving to asterisk-gui from
trixbox, simply because it runs at much less cost to system resources.

I do have a question though. We all use Chromium (the web browser) in
our offices, and there seems to be an issue with the save button on
the popup windows that is preventing us from using it.

For the moment we are using the gui in firefox for testing purposes,
but it's not ideal that it does not work on all mainstream browsers.
It's almost saddening that it works better in IE.

Thanks, and any advice would be appreciated, Kris.

--
Kris Douglas - Resolveit (VOIP, PC Systems, Servers & Repairs)
t. 0845 004 2066