[asterisk-gui] asterisk 1.8 release and Asterisk GUI

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 06:01:30 CDT 2010

There is a ticket open.  I need to upload my patch.  in the index.html
it is setting the gui to asterisk 1.4 because it does not have a test
for 1.8....

You can manually set the fall back to be 1.6.2 if you want to use the
gui with 1.8.  There is also a new setting in the manager.conf for
backwards compatibility that can help.

~
Andrew "lathama" Latham
lathama at gmail.com