[asterisk-gui] asterisk 1.8 release and Asterisk GUI

Rupert Utteridge rupertu at dtasia.net
Fri Oct 29 00:33:58 CDT 2010

We are testing Asterisk 1.8 release with Asterisk 2 GUI and we appear to be
having a large number of compatibility issues with this. The configuration
files keep updating in a loop and the admin password is never updated.

Has anyone managed to get this operating correctly and what was required to
make this work correctly?

We believe it is a compatibility issue with Asterisk 1.8 because we have
test systems operating with 1.6.x and Asterisk GUI and no issues.

Rupert Utteridge