[asterisk-gui] cannot log in to the gui

Trevor Benson tbenson at a-1networks.com
Wed Jun 30 19:23:26 CDT 2010

Sounds like you missed the manager.conf and httpd.conf files. From console when you request manager status, does it say its running?  Also did you actually modify manager.conf and add the user and password with permissions (also making sure the permit line is allowing the network your connecting from)....?  If all this is done and you reload from console your light httpd server and manager (account) settings should be active and the GUI should work.

--
Trevor Benson
dCAP, LPIC-1, CLA, Network+, MCP, CNA