[asterisk-gui] non-interactive dahdi setup

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Sun May 31 14:24:48 CDT 2009

On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 03:17:33PM +0300, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'd like to use Asterisk-GUI in a live CD. One pre-requirement, however,
> is that the GUI will not get in my way. Specifically, the system needs
> to work without the user actively using the GUI.
>
> I already have most of the things in place. I can detect the DAHDI
> hardware the user has and generate the appropriate configuration.
> However I wonder what configuration exactly I should create that will
> work the best with the GUI and will also be the most intutive.

Slight change of plans. I'm using the perl module Asterisk::config and a
custom asterisk_config plugin (Dahdi::Config::Gen::Asteriskgui) that
edits users.conf and extensions.conf according to the DAHDI hardware it
finds.

I'm still a bit at loss at how to make the system "work". I'm not really
sure what Incoming Routes are supposed to generate, as that
functionality seems to be broken here in the web interface.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com