[asterisk-gui] non-interactive dahdi setup

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Sun May 17 07:17:33 CDT 2009

Hi

I'd like to use Asterisk-GUI in a live CD. One pre-requirement, however,
is that the GUI will not get in my way. Specifically, the system needs
to work without the user actively using the GUI.

I already have most of the things in place. I can detect the DAHDI
hardware the user has and generate the appropriate configuration.
However I wonder what configuration exactly I should create that will
work the best with the GUI and will also be the most intutive.

My initial work:

  http://svn.digium.com/svn/dahdi/tools/trunk/xpp/perl_modules/Dahdi/Config/Gen/Users.pm

That is:

  dahdi_genconf users

You can test it by running:

  USERS_FILE=/tmp/users.conf ./xpp/dahdi_genconf users

from a current SVN checkout of dahdi-tools.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com