[asterisk-gui] Asterisk-gui 2.0-r4776 and mISDN detecting problem!

H Csabi sabic at freemail.hu
Wed May 6 00:08:40 CDT 2009

Dear All

I'd like to know, how to *enable* in the asterisk-gui interface the
mISDN related areas?

I have a hfc-s based 1 port ISDN card with latest (1.1.9.1) mISDN
drivers on Asterisk 1.4.24.1, which works perfectly, but only, when i
manually add it to asterisk config files.

The gui mentions: *"'mISDN Config' sections of the GUI"* but it is not
appear :(
The "Configure Hardware" don't detect any digital hardware (just my two
X100p clone analogue cards)

It would be nice, if someone can help me.

*THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!*