[asterisk-gui] Automatic Polycom Provisioning

Matt Sales msales at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 10:00:00 CDT 2009

Let me add this as well:

pbx*CLI> http show status
HTTP Server Status:
Prefix:
Server Enabled and Bound to 0.0.0.0:8088
Enabled URI's:
/httpstatus => Asterisk HTTP General Status
/phoneprov/... => Asterisk HTTP Phone Provisioning Tool
/manager => HTML Manager Event Interface
/rawman => Raw HTTP Manager Event Interface
/static/... => Asterisk HTTP Static Delivery
/mxml => XML Manager Event Interface
Enabled Redirects:
  None.