[asterisk-gui] Automatic Polycom Provisioning

Matt Sales msales at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 09:57:29 CDT 2009

Thanks for the replies.  I was successfully provisioning my phones before
using opt 66 via DHCP and vsftpd.  I just changed my scope option in DHCP
from ftp://user:pass@ipaddress to http://ipaddresofserver:8088/phoneprov and
set the server type from FTP to HTTP in my Polycom.  When I try this I get a
"cannot contact boot server" msge on the phone.  Should I be able to browse
http://ipaddres:8088/phoneprov in a browser?