[asterisk-gui] Problem With VoiceMenus

Ryan Brindley rbrindley at digium.com
Wed Mar 11 07:42:30 CDT 2009

Keith,
Sorry for the confusion. Lemme try to explain from a different angle. WaitExten takes user input and tries to match it with another extension. The moment it finds a match it sends the caller to that extension. In the GUI, the only extensions that are created using the WaitExten action are the 0-9, etc etc. Which is why I stated that its only configured to recognize 1 digit because the only extensions that WaitExten is tryin to match against are the 0-9 extensions. You can hand edit extensions.conf if you'd like. Start off with trying to change one of the 'one digit' extensions to a 4 digit exten...(so take extension 4 and make it 4444). Play around from there and I'm sure you'll get the hang of it.

--
Ryan Brindley
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer