[asterisk-gui] Hardware setup for channel bank

Ryan Brindley rbrindley at digium.com
Tue Jun 16 11:03:49 CDT 2009

Marvin,
The Asterisk-GUI is flexible enough to handle your "unique" dialplan features, but its just the Hardware config that its a little strict on. Generally, you can configure you're hardware however you'd like and the GUI will do its best to recognize your configuration (according to its assumptions). But you're request is that it do something outside of its assumptions, which is, split a T1's ports for users and trunks that is not being split by the T1 card itself. The GUI just doesn't handle that condition (because it doesn't support your channel bank that is doing the splitting).

That would be a cool feature to have, however, it is probably a rare case and not something that seems feasible to add to the project. If you need any help though, we'll do what we can. :-)

--
Ryan Brindley
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer