[asterisk-gui] asterisk-gui and gemeinschaft

nick schild silverhawk_184 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 11 16:38:26 CDT 2009

i am looking for one that is user friendly. i am familiar with asterisk working within the configs, but i may not always be around to update it and such. so it has to be able for others to easily alter it aswell.

my church wants it for a phone number directory system,

are there any that work off of databases, (MS Access or Open Office Base)?