[asterisk-gui] Emailing Voice Mail

Bob Crandell bob at assuredcomp.com
Fri Jul 31 12:44:15 CDT 2009

Matthew,

That's why I like this program so much:  It isn't hard to compensate for the children on my staff.

Even though I'm more comfortable with the command line, I'm getting old and tired and would rather click on a check box.

This does help.  Thanks.

One other question before I go:  Where is the check box that turns off the whining?

Thanks
Bob

>>> Matthew Wilson <me at mattyw.co.uk> 7/31/2009 09:57 AM >>>
Bob,

I had a similar problem recently. If you want a users messages to be deleted from their inbox after asterisk has emailed them you can add the following line to your users.conf

delete = yes

I think you have to do this on a user by user basis. If you don't want to edit the users.conf directly you can use the advanced edit function of a user in the GUI to add the line required.

I hope this helps

Best Wishes

Matthew