[asterisk-gui] Configuration using GUI

Trevor Benson tbenson at a-1networks.com
Thu Jan 22 09:36:13 CST 2009

Pretty sure Brandon meant to go into the GUI under Incoming Calling
Rules, and then create a new rule that is NOT _NXXNXX0555 or
_NXX0555.  Create just a 0555 (as if the console says it cant find
extensions 0555, the provider is not sending you 575-0555 or
415-575-0555.  So instead of matching a 10 digit or 7 digit DID
number, you need to match a 4 digit DID number.  When you create an
inbound rule the pattern section tells you how to create a catchall
(ie. _. or something similar, however _. can cause issues matching ALL
calls).  So change your incoming rules to match the providers dial
pattern.  If you have your original provisioning document for the PRI
it should show provisioning information esf and b8zs as well as the
DID pattern they will send you for inbound calls.

Trevor Benson
A1 Networks
(707)570-2021 x201
tbenson at a-1networks.com