[asterisk-gui] "Checking write permission for gui folder"

Rajesh Kumar ( Alshaya Group International ) raj at alshaya-group.com
Thu Jan 15 10:40:45 CST 2009

Adding to that there should be ability to add context and assign channel for outgoing calls when adding new user (extension) im hanging here making incoming and outgoing calls which I thought should be the easiest part and was/is of the view that configuring the PCI cards is the toughest but that's pretty easy from configuration files in /etc/asterisk etc. but may be im making mistakes and someone point me to right direction and I can fly with Asterisk from there.

Thank you.

Regards,
Rajesh Kumar
raj at alshaya-group.com