[asterisk-gui] don't get 2.0 gui to run on asterisk 1.6.0.5

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Mon Feb 23 17:25:53 CST 2009

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 05:13:39PM -0600, Ryan Brindley wrote:
> tzafrir,
> cfgbasic.html is the wrong file in the first place. He needs to try index.html first because troubleshooting anything else. :-)

Did he report the actual error he got? From what he wrote you couldn't
really tell if it is a wrong port or wrong path.

(Not to mention that the Asterisk httpd has very poor error reporting.
There's no decent way but guesswork to move beyound the errors you get.
I've been desparate enough to use strace to figure out what's wrong
several times. But this took me an extra loop of figuring out what
thread actually serves the pages.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com