[asterisk-gui] Phone Provisioning: Set the ${SERVER} address?

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 09:23:17 CST 2009

In the gui there are a lot of fields that are set via CSS to
display:none;  you may want to use a plugin like webdeveloper on
firefox to find some of the fields that may actually implement the
functions you want.  You can always use the config file editor under
the advanced menu to edit the users.conf if you are lazy like me.

~
Andrew "lathama" Latham
lathama at gmail.com

* Learn more about OSS http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open-source_software