[asterisk-gui] Can't Receive a call

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Wed Aug 26 19:23:49 CDT 2009

Greg Nutt wrote:
> Hi Christian.   Re:
>
> My card is a TDM400P. And I can't seem to be able to make a call prior
> having received one. By received, I mean try to receive. Because I see
> the exact same thing as Bob in the CLI, but nothing much.
>
>   This is a bug in the DAHDI driver that a patch exists for but isn't
> presently in the dahdi-linux release.  I don't know why.
>
> Check these issues out.  You will find patches that may work for you.  I
> found they worked for me.
Working for me as well. I now can call as soon as dahdi is reloaded and
asterisk if up and running (I mean, without having received a call
first). Now my other problem.  I still can't receive a call. Here is
what I see when receiving a call:

    -- Executing [s at DID_trunk_1:1] ExecIf("DAHDI/1-1",
"1?SetCallerPres(unavailable)") in new stack
    -- Auto fallthrough, channel 'DAHDI/1-1' status is 'UNKNOWN'
    -- Hungup 'DAHDI/1-1'

I'll continue to search for info on this one.

Christian