[asterisk-gui] Can't Receive a call

Greg Nutt gregory at nutt.ca
Tue Aug 25 22:33:09 CDT 2009

Hi Christian.   Re:

My card is a TDM400P. And I can't seem to be able to make a call prior
having received one. By received, I mean try to receive. Because I see
the exact same thing as Bob in the CLI, but nothing much.

  This is a bug in the DAHDI driver that a patch exists for but isn't
presently in the dahdi-linux release.  I don't know why.

Check these issues out.  You will find patches that may work for you.  I
found they worked for me.
https://issues.asterisk.org/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=14577
https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=15429

Greg