[asterisk-gui] GUI DAHDI 1.4.26.1 TDM800P

Craig Reeves craigreeves at ambit-llc.com
Sat Aug 22 18:12:16 CDT 2009

I have a test machine (so nothing critical).  I just rebuilt it with the
following:

Digium TDM800P card
DAHDI 2.2.0.2
Asterisk 1.4.26.1
GUI 2.0.4

Everything builds fine and when I use the dahdi tools it sees my TDM800
card.  My /etc/dahdi/system.conf file looks good.  My
/etc/asterisk/dahdi-channels.conf file looks good.  I do the prescribed
include in the chan_dahdi.conf.

When I go into the GUI it does not detect analog hardware.  Is there an SVN
for the GUI that works with all these pieces I mentioned?  I looked at the
svn site and noticed new html files for "hardware_dahdi" etc.

Thanks,

Howard "Craig" Reeves
Ambit Solutions, LLC
2531 Meadowview Lane