[asterisk-gui] Strange Behavior Asterisk-GUI 2

Igor Hernandez emistz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 01:56:55 CDT 2009

I've recently setup some boxes with asterisk 1.6 and Asterisk-GUI 2.0.
Everything seems to work fine except every minute or so you get kicked
out of the session to a message that reads "Cannot connect to server"
under which a button that reads "Retry" appears. Clicking the button
yields a js popup saying "No Response !" and waiting 30 seconds or so
and clicking the same button again brings you back into the GUI.

I found:
http://www.mail-archive.com/asterisk-gui@lists.digium.com/msg01178.html
Message 3 seems to suggest something similar, although I have verified
that asterisk does not crash while this is happening. Also at the same
time this happens the sip peers get unregistered. Although upon closer
inspection it seems that loging into the GUI causes the sip peers to be
unregistered some of the time.

This happens both with asterisk 1.6.1.4 and 1.6.0.13. Has anyone on the
list experienced something similar, or know what could be causing this?