[asterisk-gui] No sound

Stephen Coles scoles at wellpak.co.uk
Thu Apr 2 11:58:20 CDT 2009

In users.conf there is an option canreinvite, should be canreinvite=no
if using NAT (info on canreinvite:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+SIP+canreinvite)

Also for in the office my sip.conf has this - note externip, localnet
are needed for NAT but i got no sound in the office without them

[general]

;context = default

allowoverlap = no

bindport = 5060