[asterisk-gui] No sound

Bob Crandell bob at assuredcomp.com
Thu Apr 2 08:46:18 CDT 2009

Matt,

Yes there are NATs everywhere.  The Asterisk server is behind a NAT
firewall.  The softphones are on laptops that wonder around to various
clients who are on their own NATed networks.  The Grandstream is at my
house which is behind a NAT.  It will be going to a different location
once this resolved.

Thanks
Bob