[asterisk-gui] How to call custom Macros with Astersk GUI 2.0 ?

David Kerr David at Kerr.net
Tue Sep 30 15:19:25 CDT 2008

No you can't... that's the problem.

Maybe things have changed since the SVN version that I am using, but the
version I have

You cannot add "Ringing" as a action in a voice menu.

You cannot add a muti-line response to a tone, for example...
exten=i,1,Playback(pbx-invalid)
exten=i,n,Goto(s,2)

Nor add a DISA as a voice menu option.

I cannot add a Context to a queue.

I cannot specify an "application=" to music-on-hold

I cannot specify "dtmfmode=" in a trunk, or "canreinvite", or "insecure=" or
"qualify="

And there are probably more.  If the GUI were complete then this wouldn't be
a problem, but while it is I need to be able to make additions to the .conf
files and not have them blown away if I ever (mistakenly) go through the gui
again.

David