[asterisk-gui] Bandwidth.com extensions

Trevor Benson tbenson at a-1networks.com
Wed Jun 11 16:54:45 CDT 2008

Seem to be having an issue with creating a rule that actually routes traffic into the system.  I added a all unmatched rule for bandwidth.com and the +17077039999 (lets say, as last 4 digits are obfuscated). In either case the system returns:

[Jun 11 14:51:10] NOTICE[12869]: chan_sip.c:13952 handle_request_invite: Call from '' to extension '+17077039999' rejected because extension not found.

Is there something wrong with trying to load bandwidth.com for inbound rules?  I augmented the system a little by hand to resolve answering (matched my old 1.2 system) still seems to want to ignore the request.

Thanks,
Trevor