[asterisk-gui] Asterisk Gui wont detect my TDM400

Jose L. Talavera jl.talavera at network-iberia.com
Wed Jan 16 13:26:21 CST 2008

Thanks bk!!!

Latest versión downloaded yesterday
Asterisk 1.4.17
Asterisk gui revision 1752
Zaptel 1.4.7.1
Addons 1.4.5
Libpri 1.4.3

I found today that Zaptel has changed and the last line in ztcfg -vvvvv used to say "4 channels configured" when everything was ok, and the new version says "4 channels to configure", which leads to error........... the TDM400 is ok and working.

Anyway, back on the GUI issue, when you try to add a analog service provider, clicking on the radio button "analog" a message appears on the right "No analog line hardware installed in the system", and the TDM400 is up and running.

Any ideas??

Thanks!!!