[asterisk-gui] Asterisk Gui wont detect my TDM400

Jose L. Talavera jl.talavera at network-iberia.com
Tue Jan 15 16:09:05 CST 2008

Hi there

I re-installed Asterisk on a new computer to see if I was capable of installing both my TDM400 with the AVM Fritz ISDN passive card, and funny, the TDM is not working as the GUI won't find any analog hardware on the system (I haven´t run the make b410p for the AVM card, as I had problems and I couldn´t start the TDM)

The ztcfg -vvvvv shows correct channel map, but the last line says "4 channels to configure"

So, I´m worst that I was J

Thanks in advance for your help

Jose Luis

Madrid