[asterisk-gui] users tab -> edit codecs

bkruse bkruse at digium.com
Fri Feb 29 15:37:22 CST 2008

This is typical, and sometimes confusing, let me explain.

disallow=all ; Do not just allow any codec.
allow=ulaw ; Allow us to try to negotiate ulaw, but if we cannot, then
the call will fail, because we do not want to talk other codecs.

It is the same thing as saying:

disallow=g729,alaw,lpc10,ilbc,speex,gsm
allow=ulaw

-bk